- About 260 Bars and Restaurants present their selves in an historic atmosphere.
- Every year big events like the Japanese-Day, the Jazz-Rally or the Christmas market attract hundred thousands of visitors.
- The Carlsplatz offers a rich market every day of the week.
THE RHEIN SHORELINE
- One of Europe’s biggest and most important rivers: Stroll along the river and enjoy the view on the Rhein Tower, the Lambertus Church and the Burgplatz.
- The bastion offers a lot of gastronomy and sportevents on big screens.
THE MEDIA HABOUR
- Popular hot spot with several bars, bistros an restaurants diverse culinary orientation.
- World famous buildings form international star-architects like the Gehry-Builings from Frank O. Gehry.
THE KOENIGSALLEE (“KÖ”)
- Beautifully crafted 18th century buildings meet luxury boutiques and designer shops here.
- Shopping at the “KÖ” is a pure pleasure even in rain due to many lovely shopping arcades.
THE BENRATH PALACE
- Probably the most important architectural piece of art in Dusseldorf impresses not only with its main building, also the surrounding gardens and ponds are worth a visit.
- The generally Baroque-style building also houses a natural history museum.