Hotel Stadt München - About us
Hospitality by tradition in Düsseldorf, Germany, city centre and the most modern environmentally friendly technology by responsibility.
The hotel Stadt München pays great attention to the issue of sustainable energy. The first steps towards an environmentally friendly ambience have been taken. In the past few years thanks to the enormous progress in this sector we have made great advances.
- November 2011: Assembly of a 34.000-liter energy storage for processing of warm water and supply of the heating installation.
- July 2012: Installation of two block heating stations each with a 20KW electrical and 45KW thermal power.
- July 2012: Installation of a central building control system for optimal control of energy supply.
- August 2012: Assemply of a photo-voltaic facility with 30KWp capacity
- October 2012: Conventional light sources were replaced by energy-saving LEDs
- March 2013: Expansion of the photo-voltaic facility to a total output of 60KWp
- April 2013: 100% heating and warm water supply through our efficient and environment-friendly block heating stations, 95% of the needed electricity is produced by our block heating stations and our photo-voltaic facilities.
- Installation of a battery storage with a capacity of 130 KW power storage for supply during night hours
- Generation of energy through heat pumps
Hotel Stadt München
Mr. Josef Herfurtner, Pionierstr. 6 40215 Düsseldorf